North Star School
Franklin Twp, Beaver Co., PA
North Star School was built in 1882 or 1883 by Godfrey Yahn as a one room schoolhouse. It was located on the corner of Mercer Road & Route 288 near where the Auto Zone is today, but closer to the road. In 1890, it was expanded into a two room schoolhouse.
In 1925, the new eight room North Star School was built where North Star Plaza is now located.